Monday, October 26, 2009

♥~ imperfect me ~♥




recently..

i keep on noticing de 'imperfectness' of myself..

my weaknesses..

my blind spots..

n all those things..

well..

if u ask me why is it so..

i couldnt answer u..

coz me myself too..

dunno why..

n i can say it happened SUDDENLY..

haha..

mb is bcoz of de ppl around me..

it was like..

things happening around me everyday..

r all reminding me abt my weaknesses..

ern..

i noe it sounds weird..

bt somehow..

tis is it..

n its hard to explain in words..

lolzz..





n..

de only thing i can do nw..

is to pray god..

to help me improve myself..

i noe im no goin to b perfect..

still..

bt at least better than nw..

haha..





u noe wat??

sometimes..

its a good thing to notice our imperfectness..

n so..

we can improve them..

its better than juz being blind..

n continue to act so..

agree??


~ ♥ ~

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.