Saturday, October 3, 2009

♥~ HAPPY MID- AUTUMN FESTIVAL ~♥




hi everyone..

happy mid- autumn festival~~!!!





it seems like..

i hv been waitin for tis day for a long LONG time..

n then nw..

it arrives!!

yohoo~~

dunno if u all felt tis way too..

haha..





although its mid- autumn festival today..

it doesnt seems like a big day today..

at least nt here..

n obviously..

ppl comin bak to sibu is less than last year..

its nt actually crowded on de streets..

mb nw it is..

i dunno..

im at home nw..

n i must..

coz my parents r nt at home de whole morning..

n i hv to babysit my sister..

bt im nt reli lookin after her..

i juz switched on de tv..

n leave her thr de whole morning..

hahaha..

=P

tats wat i do most of de time..

shhhhhhh..





well..

im still wonderin hw im goin to celebrate today..

i used to celebrate with my cousins..

bt tis year..

she's in kuching..

my frenz oso ask me out tonite..

she said thrs a big function at farley..

bt i noe my mum wont allow me to go..

especially at nite..

so i guess..

i can only celebrate with my sis..





anyway..

happy mid- autumn festival to u all..

wish u all hv a wonderful day!!

^^


~ ♥ ~

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.