Thursday, November 19, 2009

♥~ tis is de day ~♥

hey..

i hv quite a wonderful time today..

at least up till NOW..

3: 17 p.m.





went to de kindergarten tis morning..

played with de kids..

(as i usually do..)

=P

oh gosh oh gosh..

they r soooooooooo cute..

i love being with them..

mb juz bcoz..

i dun hv to hide my feelings whn im with them or watever..

reli had a v v wonderful time with them all..

n yeah..

im gonna miss them so much..

bt thrs one thing im regreting..

..

I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH THEM!!!

nt even one..

sigh..

juz kept on playing with them n i forgot tat..

t.t





well..

tis is de day..

goin to noe de result tonite..

n im trying to make myself prepared..

STAY or LEAVE..

i guess im ready..

whether i wan or nt..

i hv to..

..

so pray for me huh..

let god gv me de best..

tats all i can do..

rmb..

PRAY FOR ME..

thx..

GAMBATEH TO MYSELF~~!!!


~ ♥ ~


(..bt if u ask me nw..i still wanna stay..oh well..let it b de way god wants..)

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.