Sunday, November 29, 2009

♥~ boring holidayz ~♥

hey..

im bored..

== !!

(i noe its weird to start like tis..)

watching movie..

sleeping..

eating..

chatting..

plying com..

taking photo..

going to my grandma's house..

..

..

tats hw i waste my holiday..

i said i wan to do my revision during de holidays..

well..

frgt abt tat..

i hvn even touched my books for WEEKS..!!!





erm..

im going to kuching on 7th dec (for a week)..

juz to do de transferring, survey n all those things..

n will b moving to kuching on 26th dec..

..

i was shocked too whn my mum told me tat..

i din noe we hv to move thr so so so early..

(oh gosh..its tooooo early..!!)

i did ask my mun if i can stay here a little longer..

i mean ONLY ME MYSELF..

(im sure i can take GOOD care of myself..reli..)

bt..

'NO'

..

tats de answer..





haizz..

gonna hv a boring n lonely countdown tis year..

TT..


~ ♥ ~

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.