Saturday, November 7, 2009

♥~ ARGH ~♥




recently face lots of prob at skul..

abt de tests..

changing class next year..

de complaints..

de betrayer of our class..

sudden spot check..

prob faced by nicole..

de change in our teachers' attitude..

prob in de next class..

argh~~!!!

they all happen in a week..

n make me almost crazy..

things r like gettin worse n worse..

bt i juz dunno why..

n wat to do..





n u noe wat..

its de first time..

i gonna worry abt things tat hvn happen..

de 19/11 meeting..

whr i would b next year..

would life b different??

..





i noe god gonna lead me..

i noe he would gv me de best..

i noe he would never disappoint me..

i noe he is owez thr..

bt sometimes..

its hard to b obedience..

n honestly..

i cant..


No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.